06 Mar MENTAL HEALTH, PHYSICAL PROBLEMS AND YOUR HORMONES – Blog 2/1
In my previous blog, I explained how your mental health can be affected by your Hormones being imbalanced.
This week I want to discuss hormonal results, case studies, natural remedies and give you a basic, initial test.
Over the last two years I’ve been doing surveys and case studies of women and their hormones.
Just over 100 women have completed my online survey about their hormones. I find it fascinating to see the results, of the most
common symptoms due to imbalanced hormones and the most common hormones that become imbalanced.
Here are my findings – based on the images below:
- If you look at the image and table below, it shows that more women between the ages of 30-40 were worried about their hormones
and thus felt the need to complete the survey. However it could also mean that it perhaps wasn’t within reach to older women or
maybe young women haven’t thought about hormonal issues.
- The second, very colourful wheel is unfortunately not a pretty sight. This wheel shows all the different symptoms
due to a hormonal imbalance and the most or least common symptoms.
Looking at this table, you can easily see the various symptoms – physical and mental – that is caused by a hormonal imbalance, but it
also allows you to see which symptoms are more common than others.
The top 5 are:
5. Night sweats, heavy bleeding and tearfulness all coming in at 30%
4. Memory problems at 33%
3. PMS at 37%
2. Anxiety at 40%
1. Mood swings at 47%
From the TOP 5 list, it is only Anxiety that falls under mental health, however, even though Lethargic depression and Anxious
depression didn’t make the cut on the top 5 list, they both fall on no. 6 at 27%.
Thus, anxiety and depression can be caused by a hormonal imbalance and more than a quarter of people are affected by it.
You can also imagine mood swings, PMS and Memory problems can contribute to your anxiety or depression.
Besides for the mental health problems, there is a whole range of physical problems attributed to imbalanced hormones, but luckily
there’s an easy way to reduce and/or eliminate all or some of the symptoms on the long list above and I have amazing case studies
to prove it!
Take the basic test online to give you an indication of your hormonal balance:
and scroll down to:
CLICK TO TAKE THE TEST TO SEE IF YOUR HORMONES COULD BE IMBALANCED.
I’ve also got some amazing case studies that I would like to share with you in my next blogs.
The case studies I will discuss are:
- A young woman struggling with PCOS and her tremendously amazing results!
- A lady who has struggled with dysmenorrhea for 16 years with no hope from doctors ánd who are now practically pain free.
- A teenager who struggled with extremely dry skin and no ointment or lotion helped. After seeing me, she now has no more
- A women who has struggled with losing weight, decided in desperation – after she was told that she were to take
hormone pills for life – to try a natural remedy.. After my Hormonal Balance-Programme, she finally managed
to shed her pounds.
To make sure you don’t miss these blogs, sign up to my newsletter by subscribing to the POP-UP you will see on my website or
on the bottom of my HOME page.