10 Oct The Happiness Cycle
Today I thought I’ll share something simple with you.
The Happiness Cycle.
I am sure you have all heard the saying – happiness is an inside job! Well, here is the perfect, cutest little cartoon that I just HAD to share with you.
It’s as simple as that! YOU have to create your own happiness. No one else can do this for you. How do you create your happiness you ask!?
What can you change to become happy?
1. Think more positively – change your thoughts or see it from a different perspective, question yourself.
2. Fake it ’till you make it!
3. Accept the past, accept people for who they are, accept situations and that you can’t always be in control.
4. Let go of worries! If you look at my previous blog post, there’s a little technique that might help you do this.
5. Exercise! This will release happy hormones (endorphins) that will help change your mood.
6. Focus more outwardly on the things around you and less inwardly on yourself.
7. Do fun activities or travel and explore – this will broaden your mind and the world around you.
8. See the best in people. if you look for happiness, you will find happiness everywhere.
9. Be grateful. For the sun shining or that you just opened your eyes in the morning. Always be grateful for everything
10. Pick a new skill or hobby and become the master of it!
If you would like to share some of your own ideas and thoughts to help others, please do so in the comments below.
Credits to getselfhelp.com and visionity.com